Lawn Care Services
- To begin each year, we apply a liquid fertilizer with iron starting in February/March. This treatment also contains a pre and post-emergent weed control that helps control already standing weeds and ones that are not yet above ground.
- The second treatment is the same as the first; a balanced fertilizer, which contains nitrogen for growth and iron for greening. Weed control will also be applied again to get the best control possible.
- The third treatment is also a liquid fertilizer with iron and weed control. We will treat grubs at this time. There is an additional cost for the treatment of grubs which is applied in July and guaranteed for that season.
- The fourth treatment is the same as the third, liquid fertilizer with iron and weed control.
- The final treatment for the year is a balanced fertilizer that contains a winterizer, which will prepare your lawn for the cold. This application includes pre and post-emergent weed control to control late fall weeds. Each application is guaranteed for 30 days, however 70% weed control cannot be obtained with only one or two applications.